How to start a Spiritual Care
(Lay Counseling) Ministry at your church
March 2-3rd, 2017
Our conference will include the following:
1. Training materials to help train lay counselors
2. Observe one class for how to teach lay counselors
3. Observe one class of supervision of the lay counselors
4. Q and A for the logistics of how to start a spiritual care program
5. Lunches for both days
6. The “nuts and bolts” of what makes a lay counseling ministry run well. We have about 50 active lay counselors.
7. Learn how a spiritual care (lay counseling) program works with other parts of the church (care groups, food pantry, Bible studies, etc.)
8. Legal questions answered by a Professional Christian Attorney
Grace Baptist Church
22833 Copper Hill Drive
Santa Clarita CA 91350
Cost: $80, includes lunch on both days
Click here for Conference Registration
Lodging: La Quinta Inn & Suites
25201 The Old Road
Stevenson Ranch, CA 91381
Rooms are $115 per night, plus 12% room tax. Please mention "Spiritual Care Conference" for the group rate
Complimentary hot buffet breakfast, parking, and Wi-Fi.
We recommend you rent a car as there will not be transportation provided from the hotel to the church.
Have questions? Please contact Melanie Bunn by email or by calling 661-296-8737 x150