Please note that facility availability is dependent on completing the requirements for a wedding at Grace, including the premarital classes. Please see the “Pre-requisites for Your Wedding at Grace” for more information.
Here are some things you will want to know for your wedding day at Grace:
- The Date Factor: Weddings are offered year round, subject to availability. The sooner you book the facility, the better your chance of obtaining the date you want
- The Location Factor: We offer two locations for your wedding ceremony at Grace:
- Worship Center (seating up to 1800 persons)
- Outdoor Amphitheater (seating up to 1300 persons) Please take into account all weather factors before scheduling an outdoor wedding.
- The Time Factor:
- Saturday weddings in the Amphitheater must be completed and the premises vacant by 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday weddings in the Worship Center must be completed and the premises vacant by 2:00 p.m.
- Rehearsals must be concluded by 9:00 p.m.
- The Cost: Fees for weddings (includes facility, wedding coordinator, technical/sound engineer, custodial service). Note: All weddings must use these services.
Members of Grace: $900
Non-Members of Grace: $1,200
Security Deposit: $300
Please note: Membership status for the bride, groom or their parents will be determined upon receipt of wedding application.
- It is customary to give the officiating pastor an honorarium. This is not included in the wedding fee above. The bride and groom should discuss this with the pastor personally.
- Payment schedule
- With Your Application: Security deposit: $300.00
(Refundable after wedding minus any extraordinary usage charges).
Wedding Fees: 50% of Wedding Fees are due
60 days before the wedding The remaining Wedding Fees
are due 30 days before the wedding.
- Other Things to Remember:
decorations and candles are the sole responsibility of the Bride.Candelabras for dripless candles can be
provided (please speak to your wedding coordinator).
are sorry but birdseed, rice or glitter may not be used on the church grounds.
- We are sorry but alcoholic beverages are not permitted
on the Grace campus. Grace is also a smoke-free campus, indoors
If you would like to submit an application and date for your wedding, please download the application form, complete in full and mail with security deposit to:
Grace Baptist Church
Attn: Wedding Director
22833 Copper Hill Drive
Santa Clarita, CA 91350
If you have additional questions, you can contact our Wedding Director, Debbie Broyles