Care Leaders West
March 1-2nd, 2018**All new content
This conference is for leaders within churches (and the Christian community – Christian colleges, professional Christian Counselors, etc.) who have a passion to see the church care for people in a personal way (support/care groups, lay counseling, etc.).
We respect those who care in other ways such as a food pantry, widow care, and hospital visitation but this conference’s focus is on caring for those with personal/relational/emotional/spiritual needs for the sake of bringing people closer to Christ (according to the scriptures). This conference is for leaders who already have some care ministry that they serve. This is not for someone who wants to start a care ministry at their church.
At this conference we will focus on enhancing and further developing care ministry at church. We will also have opportunity to learn from each other in the process of honoring Christ in the way we care for those in the church (and community).
What to look forward to:
1. Learn from other ministries/churches in how to grow your ministry
2. Build relationships with others who are doing similar ministries
3. Grow in your area of developing volunteers (who can be leaders)
4. Understand a greater Biblical perspective on care ministry
5. Collaborate with other leaders about areas in which your ministry is “stuck”
6. Pray and think through how to take your ministry to the next level
Cost: $100, includes lunch on both days
**EARLY BIRD** price of $80 for both days till 3/31/17.
Click here to register. Make sure and enter promo code "earlybird" to receive the special pricing.
Click here for the Conference Schedule
Click here for Speaker Lineup...more info to come soon!
*We recommend you rent a car as there will not be transportation provided from the hotel to the church.
For further questions, please contact Pastor Dan Broyles
Grace Baptist Church
22833 Copper Hill Drive
Santa Clarita CA 91350