With God’s grace and truth our mission is to love God, love one another, & love our community
Upcoming Care and Marriage Events:
• Sacred Marriage Group – starts Jan. 5th; call Melanie at x150 to sign up
• Spiritual Care II Training – starts Wed., Jan. 11th at 6:30 pm or Thurs., Jan. 12th at 8:30 am in Room D221
• Honorable Men (remake of Just Men) – All new curriculum. Starts Wednesday, Jan,. 11th at 6:30 pm
• Coffee & Questions
Protecting Your Children Online – Jan. 25th at 4:15pm in Room D221
We work to accomplish this mission through three avenues of ministry:
Whether you are carrying a significant burden in your life, looking to improve your relationships or desire to grow personally and spiritually, we have a place for you. Care Groups help you find, trust and follow God through the challenges while connecting with others for encouragement and support.
Let us help you . . .
• Learn to trust God and lean on one another
• Let go of the past, bitterness and destructive relationships
• Form relationships that will make a difference in your spiritual growth.
Visit the Care Groups Page
Spiritual Care is "one-to-one" conversation where life’s challenging issues can be addressed. It provides biblically-based guidance for the purpose of healing, restoration and living lives honoring to God, in a safe and caring environment.
Visit the Spiritual Care Page
Grace Family Care
Pastoral Care is a ministry of encouragement that exists to support the family of Grace as they encounter the challenges of life. This ministry is under the direction of Pastor Geoff Beckwith and include: Care Circle, Care Fund, Funeral Care, Hospital Visitation.
Click here for more information...